I think we are all familiar with a pulled muscle or a tendon tear. The pain you feel in these conditions is very specific. Nerve pain is also a distinct type of pain that is quite unpleasant. If this condition is not given attention, and you continue to carry out activities like using weights and lifting heavy items, your nerves will be under extreme stress and this can lead to serious damage.
What is Nerve Pain?
Nerve pain also known as neuralgia or neuropathic pain, occurs when a health condition affects the nerves that carry sensation to the brain. Nerves are bundles of axons in the peripheral nervous system (PNS) that act as information highways to carry signals between the brain and spinal cord and the rest of the body. Nerve pain is a particular type of pain that is different from other kinds of pain.
Peripheral neuropathy, a result of damage to the nerves outside of the brain and spinal cord causes weakness, numbness and pain, usually in your hands and feet. It can also affect other areas of your body.
The pain is usually of a shooting stabbing or burning kind. It can even be extremely sharp and unbearable. Those suffering from neuropathic pain are often very sensitive to touch or cold and can experience pain as a result of stimuli that would not normally be painful.
Causes of Nerve Pain
Nerve pain can be a result of damage to the nerves following a disease or injury. The damage might cause the nerves to misfire and send pain signals to the brain. This usually happens due to a disease (such as diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency) or an injury to the brain, spinal cord or a nerve. Other causes include,
- an injury to the brain, spine or nerves.
- poor blood supply to the nerves.
- trapped nerves, such as in carpal tunnel syndrome or sciatica.
- multiple sclerosis.
- heavy drinking.
- cancer or its treatment with radiation, surgery or chemotherapy.
Nerve Renew is a potent supplement that is a great treatment for neuropathy. It is packed with vitamins and nutrients all of which are essential for the treatment of nerve pain. It is a nutritional supplement, which is said to improve neuropathy symptoms such as tingling in the hands, legs, and feet. The supplement also strengthens nerve lining, improves coordination and balance, and reduces anxiety and stress. You will regain all your sensations and will no longer suffer from ‘pins and needles’ pain. Nerve Renew is true to its name and it will help your nerves gain back their original function and will even eliminate any signs of stress, depression and anxiety.
Nerve Renew Ingredients
As discussed earlier, nerve damage can be due to a variety of reasons. The most common of which is a deficiency in vitamins such as vitamin B12 deficiency. Nerve Renew is made up of a range of quality ingredients which work together to improve nerve health instantly.
The ingredients include,
- Vitamin B1 or Benfotiamine : With benfotiamine, the sustained increase of Thiamine Pyrophosphate (TPP) can produce beneficial effects on general nerve health, neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, polyneuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, and coronary health for diabetics and non-diabetics alike. It helps regenerate nerve damage, which increases nerve health.
- Vitamin B12 or Methylcobalamine: This bioavailable form of B Vitamin helps regenerate nerves and motor nerve terminals. Methylcobalamine is absorbed and used more efficiently than cyanocobalamine, the more common form of vitamin B12 found in most supplements.
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid: R-ALA has a specific effect on nerves, which has been shown to ease the burning, pain, and numbness associated with neuropathy. It promotes better blood flow and oxygen to the nerves. It also promotes the entry of glucose and the breakdown of it into cells. It supports healthy nerve cells and prevents further nerve damage with its powerful antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin B2: This vitamin slows down nerve damage. It then controls the progress of the damage and promotes nerve regeneration.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 reverses nerve damage and increases vascular supply functions in the body. It lowers high amino acid levels in the blood, which helps prevent depression.
- Vitamin D: This helps promote vascular repair, which eases nerve pain. This vitamin also promotes blood circulation and regulates the function of the nervous system.
- Feverfew Extract: Feverfew contains a compound known as parthenolide, which is the secret to the herb’s pain relieving properties. For many suffering from nerve pain, chronic inflammation is common.
- Oat Straw Extract: For those suffering from irritated skin as a result of nerve damage, oat straw extract can help relieve itchy or irritated skin. For those dealing with inflammation and swelling, it helps reduce inflammatory markers and relieve pain associated with inflammation.
- Skullcap Extract: By increasing blood flow to the brain, skullcap helps ease anxiety and calms an overactive nervous system. It also reduces pain associated with inflammation, which is a common problem associated with nerve damage.
- Passion Flower: Passion Flower is a traditional herbal medicine used for the temporary relief of mild anxiety and to aid sleep. It is also helpful for nerve pain and reducing symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
Why Don’t Other Supplements Work?
There are a bunch of supplements that claim to treat peripheral neuropathy, but in reality they are all useless. Why don’t they work? Many neuropathy supplements contain the common form of vitamin B1 called thiamine. The problem is that your body has a hard time absorbing thiamine. So when you take vitamin B1, you don’t get all of the beneficial nutrients your body needs to relieve neuropathy pain. Much of it passes right out of your body in your urine, without doing you a bit of good. This is why these supplements fail and bring little to no effect on your body. Nerve Renew works different than normal supplements.
How Does Nerve Renew Work ?
Nerve Renew will eliminate any sort of nerve pain that you may be suffering from. It is made up of amazing ingredients. Nerve Renew delivers the necessary nutrients required by the body, directly to the cell membranes. In this way it promotes cellular function and eases pain in the nerve cells.
The supplements powerful ingredients become activated and stabilized so that they are absorbed fully. The main ingredient of Nerve Renew is Vitamin B1, which is a different form of vitamin called Benfotiamine. Since the body absorbs this Vitamin B1 faster, it is far more effective at relieving neuropathy than normal B1. The supplement helps develop vascular supply to the brain, as well as the affected region. As a result, most of the nerve function is restored.
Benefits of Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is an amazing supplement that can treat the burning and tingling sensation of nerve pain. If you have tried all types of home remedies and haven’t had any success then you should give Nerve Renew a try.
The supplement has a bunch of benefits which include,
- It Treats Peripheral Neuropathy: Nerve pain can be so unbearable that I am sure that you would be willing to do anything to fix it. Nerve Renew combats the tingling and pins and needles sensation.
- Restores Balance and Coordination: The supplement is packed with nutrients and vitamins all of which work to improve your body’s balance and coordination.
- Reduces Anxiety: Nerve Renew is easily absorbed due to the presence of Benfotiamine. It will calm you down and will help treat anxiety.
- Promotes Sleep: It can be difficult to sleep when every part of your body hurts. The supplement treats pain and so you can finally get a good night’s sleep.
- Improves Blood Circulation: Nerve Renew improves the blood circulation to the nerves which restores the connection to the nerves.
How To Use Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is in the form of capsules and each bottle contains 30 capsules. You are to take one capsule a day and the tingling and burning sensation of nerve pain will begin to disappear!
Just make sure that you use the supplement regularly and consult with a doctor before you include it into your diet.
Reviews of Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is a supplement that is created to treat nerve pain. Users of Nerve Renew have great things to say about the supplement. The supplement completely treats burning and tingling sensations, increases energy levels, improves your ability to feel sensations, and more! The supplement is full of amazing vitamins and nutrients which all make your body healthier.
Nerve Renew – No More Nerve Pain
Peripheral neuropathy is no joke. It can create serious obstacles in your every day life. Having to stay glued to your bed is no fun. You shouldn’t have to spend your days looking at a ceiling when there is so much the world has to offer. Nerve pain can be extreme and to treat it you need a powerful supplement like Nerve Renew. Nerve Renew will treat the burning and tingling sensations in your nerves and will even help you sleep better.
Get your bottle today!